We are looking to hire a Data analyst with strong programming experience which involves data management and transformation, as well as the development of tools and programs that automate systems and facilitate data cleaning, validating, visualization and standardization processes. The ability to conduct preliminary analyses to derive insights on data quality and test methodology would be an asset.
The person will also develop and implement innovative and effective solutions for image processing and storage. They will write/modify scripts to improve image acquisition workflows.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a strong foundation of database architecture and programming language(s). They should be interested in acquiring or expanding basic knowledge of clinical and imaging data and techniques. This person will be joining a dynamic and hard-working team of clinicians, scientists and researchers looking to improve the lives of children with stroke.
Your contributions will directly impact clinical care worldwide!
- Perform data quality and validation tests (validate output tables) to ensure accuracy, integrity and completeness of data
- Assist with data cleaning techniques to ensure high quality data prior to analysis
- Implement automated techniques and standardized workflows to streamline clinical and imaging data workflows
- Demonstrate high-quality coding practices and conduct thorough documentation
- Manipulate, transform large datasets
- Produce high quality, customized data reports to facilitate data abstraction and improve data quality for internal and external collaborators
- Develop data analytics/visualization tool to showcase study activity and data to end-users
- Develop /maintain automated scripts for image acquisition, sorting, processing and analysis
- Suggest technical or innovative solutions to leverage large clinical and imaging data and storage
- Develop /maintain robust platform for imaging-clinical data linkage
- Perform troubleshooting and systems repair where necessary
- Mentor /oversee team members on data science through knowledge sharing
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary team members to find new opportunities, improve systems, or solve problems
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience building and managing databases such as: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, mongoDB, MS Access
- Experience maintaining Redcap is an asset;
- Experience using high performance computing systems is an asset
- Basic understanding of clinical data systems and variables is an asset
- Advanced knowledge in data science in a clinical research setting or health care environment is valuable
- Experience preparing and manipulating large quantities of data for varied statistical methods
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to learn new skills
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking
- Effective organizational skills involving time management and prioritization
- Highly motivated
|Job Category||Clinical Data Management|