Posted 3 years ago
As part of an ongoing global biometrics & data operations FSP with a TOP 5 pharmaceutical company we are continuing to recruit for experienced Clinical Trials Statistical SAS Programmers at Senior, Lead and Principal Levels.
Roles can be offered as home based or office based across USA. A minimum of 5 yrs of Statistical/SAS Programming experienced gained in USA is essential to be considered for these roles.
Title: Senior, Lead & Principal Statistical/SAS Programmers – Multiple Roles
Duration: Contract – 24 months can be extended
Locations: Home Based (or office based) in California, Boston and New Jersey
- Bachelors degree or higher in Statistics, Computer Science, Life Sciences or other related areas.
- 6-10+ years of experience in Programming using SAS, gained within Clinical Trials.
- Good hands on experience in developing data sets as well as TLFs (Tables, Listings and Figures). Also, in QC / Validation Programming.
- Experience in developing Macros.
- Experience in development of datasets and dataset specifications in line with internal standards and CDISC (ADaM and SDTM) Standards.
- Proven ability in coordinating and leading programming support activities for clinical trials and submissions.
- Experience in acting as a Study Programming point of contact and as a Lead Programmer / Trial Programmer on assigned studies.
- Working experience in pooling analysis datasets across multiple clinical studies
|Job Category||SAS Programming|