Who will you be working for?
A well established organisation with over 20 years experience in their field, this award winning company are a market leader within the healthcare industry; using their specialist electronic data collection service, mobile app and biometric services to support pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device to provide real time access to clinical data. They support human clinical trials in the development of life saving drugs.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for statistical programming activities relating to clinical trials. As a Senior programmer you will additionally be responsible for leading the programming activities on studies. There will also be line management duties
Areas of responsibility include:
- CDISC SDTM mapping and programming. Creation of SDTM mapping specs, SDTM defines and reviewer’s guides
- Senior role will include project leadership activities
Development of analysis dataset specifications
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS® programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Contributing to SQN’s development of new systems, processes and SOPs
Who are you?
Great employees make a great company!
You will be an experienced SAS Programmer, ideally having worked within a CRO environment
Experience and skills required:
- Expertise in CDSIC SDTM standards, including thorough understanding of SDTM IG, creation of SDTM mapping specifications, defines and reviewer’s guides. Experience in the conversion of data sets into SDTMs
- The equivalent knowledge of ADaM standards preferable
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities
- Experience of leading project teams, forecasting work and assessing progress
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
- Understanding of clinical development processes
There is the possibility that this position can be a remote working role.
|Job Category||SAS Programming|