On one our leading Pharma for (Senior) SDTM SAS Programmers.
The (Senior) SDTM SAS Programmer is an essential function within Biometrics group, working close with cross functional departments such as Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics, the activity will support the development of innovative and ground braking products in the life sciences sector. This role will require leadership skills as you will oversee studies from a programming perspective and represent the team in leadership meetings for studies assigned.
You will be provided with flexible working hours, amazing culture and a clear development structure with well-defined timeframes regards the promotion.
As (Senior) SDTM/SAS Programmer you will be responsible of:
– Mapping and implementing SDTM datasets;
– Develop and/or review related documentations – datasets specifications;
– Review and manage resource requirements for study deliveries;
– Manage timelines effectively in line with the department standard timelines;
– Provide guidance and support to SDTM Programming team on study level;
– Review scope and financial budget for study and collaborate to provide input to estimations of hours and budgets requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
– Bachelors/ Masters degree in life sciences;
– Over 5 years of experience working in pharma industry, ideally in clinical trials;
– Extended SAS Programming skills;
– Solid CDISC standards knowledge with emphasis on SDTM;
– Excellent communication with ability to adapt to a technical and a wider audience;
– Fluency in English with proficiency in written and spoken communication;
– Excellent attention to detail with a can-do attitude.